WELCOME ~ BIENVENUE ~ BIENVENDIO ~ BENVENUTO
No matter how you say it…..We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to be your one stop Life Safety and Low Voltage Provider.
We would like to make your transition or new service go as smooth as possible. Below we have provided you with some critical information which will help us, help you.
The following forms have been enclosed for your convenience.
- Call List – This will let us know who needs to be called when there is an emergency that we need to let you know about
- Line Card – This provides you a list of all the services that are available from Texas Fire & Sound
- Central Station Information – This information allows you to put your fire alarm or burglar alarm on test or to cancel an alarm. Other updates on your system such as call list, add\or delete emergency contact information or any other pertinent information may be done by contacting Texas Fire & Sound’s Service Department.
- Texas Fire & Sound Directory – Provides you the proper contact personnel within Texas Fire & Sound. This information includes how to place a service call, how to contact us for billing, and make general updates to your account
- Sample Termination Letter to existing Service and Monitoring Company – This letter may serve as a template to cancel your existing system services with your prior vendor
Once again we are excited to provide you with the World Class Service that you have come to expect from us.
Jerry M. Chatel
President & CEO